Sunday, June 8, 2008

New KFC fish burger and Candian pizza


Went for lunch with sis after work today at Rivervale Mall. We had the buddy meal. The fish taste quite nice. I only had a small bite of it since i am taking the 2 piece chicken.


Came home, watched a thai horror movie. After that, msn with my hub for awhile and feel sleepy and hungry again.


So, being lazy, i called for the pizza delivery. I like their cheesy sausage pizza. taste so good. better than hawaiian.


how simple and nice life it is sometimes to be just at home eat and tv and doing your hobbies?


Yesterday, brought my little niece out to suntec city. Bought abit of things here and there. Like stampers, dvd, key caps. My sis bought a pair of shoes. Quite happy la. At least can relax abit and be with my niece. Love her.


No comments: