Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ai Yori Aoshi


I am quite addicted to this anime -- AI YORI AOSHI , after it was being telecasted on Channel U last year. I had missed some episode. Now, i am catching every episode and even those new series on Youtube. Thanks for whoever you are to upload every single episode with english subtitle on youtube. Thank you very much.


I had a hard time finding it's vcd or dvd in the malls. =( I will buy if i get to see them.


Nothing much had happen today. Went to work as usual and the sun is so strong as usual too. I wonder when will the weather be nice, mild sun with light wind and no rain ? This will be my ideal imaginary weather. Which will not happen in Singapore, or at least not so often.


I had received a package from my penpal, Sally, today. She sent me a set of elephant stampers with ink pad and holder. I am so happy to receive that and of course her neatly written letter. I always enjoy getting letters from her and very eager to write to her as soon as I can. Huggy to Sally :)


Oh well, that is about my life today. I shall continue with watching Ai Yori Aoshi now.


No comments: