Sunday, May 25, 2008

my sanrio purchase







I went to Orchard today again. To further shopping those shops that i had missed yesterday , as well as collecting my sister's Levi Jeans.






I bought :






1) my melody musical with light stamper $7.95



2) pandapple musical with light stamper $7.95



3)hello kitty stamper $3.95






All 3 items from Sanrio =)






So happy that i bought them even thou there is no sales in Sanrio






4) 2 boxes of tea-light candles for $1 each box.






Feel like doing more shopping. But Singapore is so small.. there aren't many shopping paradise for me here.






It was really crowded today in Orchard compare to yesterday. It began to rain abit too.






Overall,it was nice. It is nice to go shopping alone from time to time.












No comments: