Friday, May 23, 2008

Local delights




After work from 1pm to 7pm, I made my way happily to buy a pack of fried hokkien mee and a pack of fried kway tiao. As i saw the stall has quite afew people queueing for them and saw afew newspaper articles on the stall, I guess it must be nice.




Looking up at the sign board, the price is quite reasonable too..




Fried Carrot cake ( black or white) $2.50 to $3


Fried kway tiao $2.50 to $3


Fried Hokkien mee $3 to $4


Fried Oyster Paste $4 to $8




After buying them, walked home and share the food with my sister. We ate half of each to try out which is nicer since both of us have not tried that stall before.




The pack of kway tiao looks small potion and only like 4 small cockles.. =(


The Hokkien noodle has bigger potion , few small slice of sotong and 2 medium size prawn.




Personally , i prefer the hokkien mee, it is wet.. I love that.




Maybe next time, i can buy again since it is convenient for me.




Nothing much else happen..




Hot weather and strong sun again..daily.




* the photo is not the photo of my food, didnt take a photo of my own food.. was too hungry.. ate directly after home.. haha *




* of coz my kway tiao has no prawn, that photo of kway tiao just look nice to me .. *


No comments: