Thursday, May 22, 2008

bloody leg




Few days ago, i was applying some powder onto my legs. After awhile, i realise there is a part which feel super cooling after that. I never give a notice to that. As time passes, about few minutes, i feel it is not that natural cool i usually get after the powder applying. So, i on the light and have a look..




To my horror, my leg was bleeding and it bleed alot. Strange enough, i never feel any pain or remember i cut myself by accident or something. Not at all. So , i took 2 photos and showed my hubby.




haha.




Today, i went for work from 1pm to 10.15pm. Tired. The rain started to fall all of the sudden when i met my sister at the void deck. I was about to open my house's windows. then it rain..


so sian, have to go to night work with umbrella.. i caught abit of rain too despite having the umbrella.




Got my salary..a little salary today. happy =) shall pamper myself since the GSS starts on 23 MAY! Hope my shopping spirit is back !! woo hoo..




Go Girl !! ( Hint to him : GSS is here until End of July.. Got my hints eh?? =P )




No comments: