Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Maiden Post





I am feeling down today. Been reading afew blogs and have the urge to start blogging again after so many years. I was very mad with work and those nasty comment that people gave. I was so angry that i vend the anger on hubby. I am sorry to him. Sorry muacks for you.

I am so stressful with everything that is going on. I lost my mood for holiday and travelling. Hubby is coming soon but we never book anything for travelling. Now, we planned not to have any travelling until i feel i want to go travel. Lets see about it when time comes.

I love you hubby! It is our 1 year 5 months ROMsery today. Love is going strong and i hope it will only get stronger for both of us as we build our future together.

Looking forward to live in our love nest. Muacks

No comments: